USA Jobs 2020
The mission of the United States Air Force is to fly, fight and win…in air, space and cyberspace. To achieve that mission, the Air Force has a vision of Global Vigilance, Reach and Power. That vision orbits around three core competencies: Developing Airmen, Technology-to-Warfighting and Integrating Operations. Core competencies and distinctive capabilities are based on a shared commitment to three core values — integrity first, service before self, and excellence in all we do.
USA Jobs 2020 Overview
Open & closing dates
01/01/2019 to 12/31/2020
Pay scale & grade
GS 5 – 7
$33,394 to $53,773 per year
Multiple Appointment Types
USA Jobs 2020 Duties
This announcement may be used to fill one or more vacancies.
Duties and responsibilities vary and may increase according to grade level.
This public notice may be used to fill target grades (e.g. GS-05 Target GS-07)
Conditions of Employment
- Please read this Public Notice in its entirety prior to submitting your application for consideration.
- U.S. Citizenship is required
- Males must be registered for Selective Service, see www.sss.gov
- Total salary varies depending on location of position
- PCS expenses if authorized will be paid IAW JTR and Air Force Regulations
- Recruitment incentives may be authorized
- Position may be subject to random drug testing
- Employee may be required to work other than normal duty hours, to include evenings, weekends and/or holidays
- Shift work and emergency overtime may be required
- Employee must maintain current certifications
- A security clearance may be required
- Disclosure of Political Appointments
USA Jobs 2020 Qualifications
GS-05: Three years of general experience with at least one year of which was equivalent to performing work at the GS-4 level or equivalent pay systems which has equipped me with the particular knowledge, skills, and abilities to successfully perform the duties of the position. Examples are: Ability to plan and organize work and communicate effectively orally and in writing.SPECIALIZED EXPERIENCE:GS-07: One year of specialized experience equivalent to at least the GS-05 level or equivalent pay systems which has equipped me with the particular knowledge, skills, and abilities to successfully perform the duties of the position. Examples: Analyze, develop and evaluate issues and develop recommendations to resolve issues of efficiency of work operations.
To view qualifying educational requirements and/or combination of education and specialized experience click on the following link: