PAKISTAN WATER & POWER DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY (Wapda) Jobs
WAPDA is currently looking for competent, dedicated, dynamic and self-motivated personnel for the following positions on contract basis extendable on account of satisfactory performance:
Applicants must be citizen of Pakistan who are advised to read the following instructions carefully before filling the relevant prescribed application form available on the PTS website, (www.pts.org.pk). The advertisement is also available on WAPDA’s website (www.wapda.gov.pk) as well as PTS website, (www.pts.org.pk).
Vacant Positions / Vacancies
- Assistant Director
- Security Officer
- Junior Clerk
- Assistant Manager
- 18 years to 52 years
Total Number of Posts:-
- Male and Females
- Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
- Multiple Cities in Pakistan
- Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
INSTRUCTONS & GENERAL CONDITIONS
- All candidates will be selected on merit, observing the quota as per Federal Government Policy.
- Candidates applying on prescribed application form for the posts available on PTS website will only be considered for short listing.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for test/interview.
- No TA/DA will be allowed to candidates for test by PTS and interview by WAPDA.
- Educational Degree must be from HEC recognized Universities/Concerned Boards.
- General Age Relaxation has already been included in the age mentioned against each category. No further age relaxation is allowed in the prescribed age limit except 03 years of age relaxation to the candidates belonging to Scheduled castes, Buddhist Community, Recognized Tribes of the Tribal Areas, Azad Kashmir and Northern Areas. 03 years’ age relaxation shall also be admissible to the candidates belonging to Sindh (Rural) and Balochistan for the posts in BPS-15 and below. 05 years of age relaxation will be applicable to the children of WAPDA employees (died during service) applying against WAPDA employee Children Quota posts.
- Government servants/WAPDA employees who have completed 02 years continuous Govt/WAPDA Service on the closing date of receipt of application shall be admissible 10 years’ age relaxation, up to the age of 55 years.
- Serving employees should apply through proper channel. Advance copy of the application, however, may be forwarded without obtaining NOC. The candidate will not be allowed to appear in the interview, if he fails to produce NOC from concerned department.
- Original documents must be presented by the candidates at the time of interview.
- Candidates may contact PTS for any query / enquiry regarding applications, roll number slips, test centers, written test, result, display of provisional and final list of candidates, etc.
- The candidates shall be called for interviews / further process subject to detailed scrutiny of documents and after checking eligibility under the rules. Merely passing of written test does not make the candidature eligible for further recruitment process.
- Candidates who have been dismissed or debarred for future employment are not eligible to apply.
- The applications submitted by the candidates to PTS will be at the risk and cost of the applicant. Any information found bogus at any stage, during induction or later in service, will result in termination of candidature or employment thereof.
- WAPDA reserves the right to withhold the recruitment process at any stage. The number of posts can be increased or decreased by the competent authority.
- Only WAPDA Employee’s Children will be considered for appointment against Employee Children quota.
- Last date for submission of applications is 16.09.2019 (Monday).
HOW TO APPLY
- Candidates may register themselves, their information through PTS candidate portal on its website www.pts.org.pk and send their applications through online link available in project details.
- Eligibility of a candidate shall be determined on the basis of academic record, short listing will be made by PTS.
- Written test shall be conducted by Pakistan Testing Service and later on interview by the WAPDA Selection boards.
- Candidates shall pay test fee of Rs.170/- to the PTS. Fee will only be accepted through Telenor Easy Paisa i.e. Easy Paisa Mobile Account, Easy Paisa Shop or VISA / Master Card.
- Deposited amount is not refundable / non-transferable.
- Submission of hard copy of the application form to PTS is not required.
- Incomplete applications, applications carrying incorrect information or test fee not paid shall be summarily rejected.
- Roll No. Slips containing the information regarding test centers, timings and test date shall be separately dispatched directly to candidates by PTS at least one week before the test.
- Candidates can also download their Roll No. Slips from PTS website.
- For any information / query regarding application, test, roll no. slip or result candidates may contact to PTS UAN # (051-111-111-787)
Director General (Recruitment) WAPDA B-26, WAPDA House, Lahore,
042-99202211 Ext: 2369,2084
How to apply:-
- FOR ONLINE APPLY:- Click Here
Today New Latest Jobs: