Zhengzhou University China Scholarships 2021
Applications are invited from suitable candidates to apply for the The Zhengzhou University China Scholarships 2021 . The said Scholarship is Funded to PhD from the Zhengzhou University in China.The said Scholarships is for International Students , All over the world Students can apply for this scholarship. The benefits of this scholarships are All Majors/field available,
No Need IELTS/TOEFL, Just online Apply,Try for Acceptance Letter for more chance, No Application Fee, No Need to send Hard Copies as well as Full Tution Fee, Accommodation CNY 1000/month, Stipend CNY 3,500/month. This Scholarship is to enhance international exchange & cooperation and attract excellent international students to studyinZhengzhou University, thePresident Scholarship (hereinafter referred to as the scholarship)has been set up to sponsorinternational postgraduate students to pursue their degree, especially the doctor degree, in Zhengzhou University. The duration of scholarship is 4 years. The coverage of scholarship is shown in the following.
Details regarding Zhengzhou University China Scholarships 2021
- Country Name: China
- University Name: Zhengzhou University
- Program: P.h.d Degree
- Eligible Nationality: All Nationality Holders
- Total Award: Funded
- Deadline:15th December 2020
- Zhengzhou University, colloquially known in a Chinese as Zhèngdà is a public university located in Zhengzhou, Henan, People’s Republic of China. Zhengzhou University is the largest university in China in term of student number. The Campus size is the tenth largest in China at 433 hectares.
Benefits for Zhengzhou University China Scholarships 2021
- Full Tut ion Fee
- Accommodation CNY 1000/month
- Stipend CNY 3,500/month
- All Majors/field available
- No Need IELTS/TOEFL
- Just online Apply
- Try for Acceptance Letter for more chance
- No Application Fee
- No Need to send Hard Copies
Eligibility Criteria for Zhengzhou University China Scholarships 2021
1. Non-Chinese citizen, physically healthy, without crime record;
2. Abide by the laws and regulations of the People’s Republic of China as well as regulations of ZZU;
3. Good learning attitude and witha solid academic foundation and intellectual potential to become a highly specialized researcher or expert.
4. Requirements for applicant’s degree and age:
Applicants for doctoral program shouldhavean excellent academic record in a master’s program (for Pakistan applicants, should be 18 years master) or higher degree or equivalent degree, and aged less than 40 years old;
5. Requirements for applicant’s language competence:
1) Applicants for doctoral programs in Chinese should be HSK 5 scored 210 ;
2) Applicants for doctoral programs in English should be IELTS 6.5 or higher if they are from non-English speaking countries;
Required Documents for Zhengzhou University China Scholarships 2021
Applicants must fill in Application Form and submit the following supporting documents:
1. CV and Passport.
2. Original or notarized copies of degree certificates and complete transcripts of both undergraduate and postgraduate studies (applicants should additionally submit study certificate or employment certificate issued by the applicants’ schools if the applicants are students or employed). Documents in neither Chinese nor English must be attached with a notarized Chinese or English translations;
3.The statement of research interest and research proposal. In general, a statement of research interest should include your reasons for undertaking work at ZZU, while a research proposal should include the background, the objectives and the methodology or approach you propose to take in studying the subject matter. The minimum word limit for the proposal is 2000. Proper referencing is needed in the preparation of research proposals. Applicants are strongly suggested to contact their potential supervisor to discuss the research proposal before submission. The result of the plagiarism check will be taken into consideration when the Department, Faculty and Graduate School review the application. The application may be deemed unsuccessful if plagiarized materials are identified.;
4.Tworecommendation lettersfromprofessors who know you well, and the letter should havetheir contactemailandphone call number;
5.Official score report of HSK, TOEFL, IELTS or other language proficiency tests.
6. Physical examination record. Foreigner Physical Examination Form and blood test reports, filled in Chinese or English. It is valid only in 6 months. Please make sure it is still valid when we assess your application.
7.Original or notarized copies of certificates of no criminalcertificate.
8. Other documents, e.g. list of publications, documentary evidence of academic awards and professional qualifications, and summary of relevant experience.
VII Process of Application
1. Visit the website for more information about the program and teaching language： http://international.zzu.edu.cn.
2. Prepare all application documents as required in the list of “application documents”. The deadline for PhD program submission is December/January 15 and June 15 for March and September intake respectively.
3. Log in on “ZZU Online Application System for International Students” to submit online applications. https://zzu.17gz.org/
VIII Process of Admission
1. ZZU assess all application documents, and announces the result of application of scholarship online 4-6weeks after deadline of submission.
IX Visa Processing
Scholarship fellow should apply for their study visas in Chinese embassies in their own countries in person with their own ordinary passports,Letter of Admission, Visa Application for Study in China, Foreigner Physical Examination Form and blood test reports. Those studying in China with other types of passports and visas are deemed ineligible for the Scholarship.
Scholarship fellow should register on campus and complete the registration procedures ahead of ZZU deadline with their own passports,Letter of Admission and Visa Application for Study in China. Those who cannot register at the scheduled time for any reason must apply for leave from ZZU in written form attached with their credentials. The leave, in principle, must be less than two weeks and those who fail to apply for leave or stay beyond the deadline are deemed to have forfeited their qualifications for enrollment and the Scholarship. Scholarship fellow shall pay other expenses if registering in advance.
XI Physical Examination and Residence Registration
1. Scholarship fellow must register for accommodation on campus and report to local police station in the area under administration in 24 hours upon arrival at ZZU;
2. Scholarship fellow must undergo health examination in local health quarantine administration in 7 days upon arrival at ZZU. Those who fail to conduct the examination or banned from entry to China for suffering some diseases specified in the laws of the People’s Republic of China after examination shall be ordered to exit China before the deadline and they shall be spontaneously deprived of their qualifications for the Scholarship;
3. Scholarship fellow, after passing the health examination, must conduct the procedures for residence permit in the local exit and entry administration in 30 days since they arrive in China.
XII Major Change,Transfer and Extension
Scholarship fellow are not allowed to change their majors, transfer to other schools or extend their study duration after they arrive in China. For scholarship fellow that need to change their majors, transfer to other schools, or extend their study duration in special cases, their schools must file applications to the provincial department of education and as soon as the applications are approved, their requested change of major, transfer or extension of study duration shall be made. Those who take the liberty to change majors, transfer to other schools or extend their study duration shall be deprived of their qualifications as scholarship fellow.
XIII Annual Scholarship Review
In order to enhance the incentive function of the Scholarship, ZZU makes annual review of scholarship fellow whose study duration is over 1 year and decides whether to continue to offer financial aid for them in the following school year.
XIV Acceptance Department
International Admission Office of Zhengzhou University
I Supporting Category and Duration
|Program||Duration of Program||Duration of Scholarship|
|Doctor||4 academic years||4 academic years|
II Coverage and Standard
|Doctor||Full tuition||CNY 1000/month||CNY 3,500/month|
III Instruction Languages
Generally,almost all the PhD programs can be instructed in English andChinese. Applicant can contact potential supervisor to confirm the instruction language.For more detailed information about our PhD programs, please visit (http://international.zzu.edu.cn/) for details.
IV Time of Application
There are two intakes each year, March and September intake. The application season for March intakeis: From October 15 to December 15 of previous year.For September intakethe application season is: From the March 1st to June15.
How to apply for Zhengzhou University China Scholarships 2021
Deadline for Zhengzhou University China Scholarships 2021
- The last date to apply for the the Zhengzhou University China Scholarships 2021 is 15th December 2020.